Wednesday, April 24, 2019

    Last post Sept. 2017? Boy, am I lousy in keeping people informed or what!

    It took a lot of Physical Therapy, attention from a home health nurse, and overseeing from a bunch of Doctors, but I'm back to a somewhat normal self. I'll never be 100% of what I was, but I'm almost 70 years old too, so what do I expect? Right? I'm back to quilting, am President of Texas Association of Quilt Guilds & active in the American Legion Auxiliary. What more can I do?

    Through the process of getting well, I lost all my longarm business. My best customer actually passed away just a few months after I got out of the hospital, but the rest just found other longarmers or bought their own machines. Now I'm starting over again. So, look for a sale coming soon!

No comments: